- Since 1991, total direct investment of $585,649,650
- In FY2012, total direct investment of $59,254,427
NeighborWorks® chartered members are the only
organizations guaranteed by law to get matching
federal dollars for state and local money secured to help families purchase and preserve their homes.
- From 2008 to 2012, NeighborWorks®
organizations invested $5.4 million stabilizing
and improving housing in communities across
PA; this leveraged $228 million in additional
- Last year alone, NeighborWorks® organizations
invested $1.2 million in neighborhood housing,
attracting another $60.7 million.
In the past 23 years NeighborWorks®
organizations in Pennsylvania have empowered
10,892 new homeowners.
- Last year alone, NeighborWorks® organizations provided housing education services for 847 households in Pennsylvania resulting in 521 new homebuyers and $60.6 million in home purchases in Pennsylvania. These organizations have also kept thousands of families in their homes through rehab services and foreclosure mitigation counseling.
In the last five years alone, NeighborWorks® organizations in Pennsylvania have:
- Provided homebuyer education and foreclosure prevention counseling to 10,460 families
- Helped 2,236 families become new
- Helped 1,213 families successfully remain
in their homes through Foreclosure
Mitigation Counseling services
- Preserved 172 homes through rehabilitation